The Event relies on sponsors like you who see the value of supporting unique and moral events. Your collaboration will help us celebrate Gandhi 150 in an appropriate way by promoting Gandhian values among our younger generation and build a world of peace and harmony.
1. These Sponsorship Terms and Conditions apply to all services to be provided by Gandhi Peace Foundation to the participants all of which are more particularly described in the relevant Proposal.
2. In consideration of payment to Gandhi Peace Foundation by the Sponsor of the sponsorship fee, Gandhi Peace Foundation grants to the Sponsor the Sponsorship Rights.
3. Logos on Posters/Banners/Certificates: In order to include your logo on our posters, banners, brochures and certificates, we need to receive sponsorship payment by June 30th 2018. Logos to be emailed to email@example.com along with the Payment Receipt.
4. Sponsors shall not conduct events parallel to the events conducted by Gandhi Peace Foundation.
5. Gandhi Peace Foundation does not give any guarantee whatsoever in relation to the number of participants attending any event.
6. Property and articles brought into the venue by or on behalf of the Sponsor shall be the sole risk and responsibility of the Sponsor.
7. Sponsors shall not procure staffs who will engage in any activity, practice or conduct which would constitute an offence of bribery or facilitation payment in India
8. Sponsors shall and will maintain in place adequate procedures and training of staff to ensure the safety of participants and the smooth functioning of the event.
9. Sponsors shall not engage in any activity that might go against the Gandhian spirit.